“Life is a theatre set in which there are but few practicable entrances.”
Verious teaching themes :
* discovering the world of the theater (the history, architecture, vocabulary, customs and superstitions)
* study of the geography, language and culture of the countries and regions represented at the Festival.
* work on the writing and the literature of drama.
* emphasis on words and writing.
* study of costumes and fashion in general.
To be an actor :
creating a play in class subject to it being selected for the Festival
deadline to apply : 9 January 2013
Auditions for troupes from the Midi-Pyrénées region) : 16 & 17 March 2013
How to be a "Relay Class" :
the families of the pupils in the class provide accomodation for the young actors.
+ exchange of correspondence (with the families) from the Spring
+ free entry one afternoon to the Festival for the whole class
+ passport for free entry to all the performances for the host families
To be a spectator :
to see one or several plays
+ teaching files
+ meeting the actors after the performance
preferential tarifs for groups and school children
Association loi 1901 - N° de Préfecture : 3/23772 - N° Siret : 399 385 988 000 1
Mme M-C BABOULENE - 7 rue Etienne Dolet - 31500 TOULOUSE – FRANCE
Tél/Fax: +33 (0)5 62 16 00 78 – +33 (0)9 51 16 00 78 - http://www.lefite.fr– email@example.com